How to order?
The pages of our site you will learn everything about our products - to see a description and details, know the dimensions and the price.
You should know, however, that the each purchase we add a very attractive discount, so if you want to know the final value of the contract, please send us a request for a non-binding valuation of goods using a form available the list of products.
To know the price of discount:
- Go to the page you're looking metal furniture category and select individual pieces of furniture by clicking the “+”.
- If you need more than one piece of the model, type the appropriate amount, or click „+” until the desired value.
- Once you've selected all the models you are interested in furniture category, check that everything is correct on „List of furniture added to the query”.
- If the „ List of furniture added to the query” includes all the products you want to ask, please only contact that we need to answer to your request.
- Click “valuation set”.
- Check your e-mail. Valuation of your choice of furniture probably already there.
If you want to order valuation of furniture with more than one set, fill in the form separately for each category of the selected products. If you send us some inquiries concerning the different categories of furniture, we will prepare for them a common, favorable pricing for you.
To all clients we offer favorable discount system. With a view to permanent distributors have prepared special conditions for trade.
Standard models of furniture are generally available from stock while the deadline for the implementation of non-standard orders is determined individually. The time required to prepare for receiving the contract depends on the type and the amount of product pieces.
For all furniture hardware warranty for a period of 24 months.
Information about the ODR platform
The consumer can use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. To take advantage of the possibility of an amicable settlement of disputes relating to online shopping, the consumer can submit his complaint, eg. Via the EU's Internet platform ODR, available at: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.